The day I learned about the FaceBook Fan Page I wished that I could have my blog posts imported automatically in addition to Networked Blog. And finally, after much digging and frustration, I found it.
I am very excited to share the feature of importing your blog posts to your Facebook Fan page. Follow these simple steps and you will be importing your blog posts (using the RSS feed) into a Facebook Page yourself.
1. Go to your Facebook Fan page.
2. Click on the Notes tab in the navigation area, which is the left side of your Fan Page, you should see the Notes icon. If you don’t see it, you may have to click on the plus sign to display it.
3. Select ‘Write a new note’
4. Once you’re in this window, you can access the Notes settings.
5. Click on it and choose to import a blog.
6. If you can’t find the icon on your Facebook Fan page, you will need to do what I did by searching for it. On the Search window type Notes and click search. The Notes Apps should pop up, click on it and you will see your Notes. Click on the Edit Import Settings.
7. Once you are in the Edit Import Settings. You should see a window to enter your Feed's URL.
8. Paste the URL of your blog’s RSS feed. It should be something like this: http://feeds.feedburner.com/selfsagacity
9. Click on the agreement term.
10. The page will import your blog posts if you already have blog posts.
Isn't it great? You don't have to worry about having a plain boring no post page anymore. The more your fans click the more they will find out how terrific your blog is!